The mission of the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society is to provide, in partnership with the Navy and Marine Corps, financial, educational, and other assistance to members of the Naval Service of the United States, eligible family members, and survivors when in need; and to receive and manage funds to administer these programs.
As a non-profit, volunteer service organization, we use both financial and non-financial resources to identify solutions to meet emerging needs. We help clients improve personal financial skills and encourage individual financial responsibility.
- We provide effective client service in a consistent, compassionate, and non-judgmental manner
- We are committed to preserving the dignity, self-respect, and confidentiality of our clients
- We are responsible stewards of the funds entrusted to us by our donors
- We provide our volunteers and employees with the training and resources to be effective -- offering consistent services throughout the Society
- We recognize the vital role our volunteer force plays in the delivery of Society programs and services