Society of Sponsors of the U.S. Navy Centennial Scholarship Program
The Society of Sponsors of the U.S. Navy Centennial Scholarship Program provides college scholarships of $3000 per academic year.
To qualify you must be:
- A combat-wounded veteran of the Navy or Marine Corps injured during Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF), Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) or Operation New Dawn (OND)
- Pursuing a teaching degree and license
- Enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college or university
- Maintaining a 2.5 or better GPA on a 4.0 grade scale
See the application form (PDF) for complete eligibility requirements and program details.
Applying for this scholarship
You can apply for this scholarship anytime during the academic year. You’ll need these documents:
- Completed application form (PDF)
- Official high school or current college transcript
- DD 214
- Completed essay response
Full instructions for applying are included on the application form (PDF).
Once you submit all the required documents, we’ll let you know whether you’re eligible for the scholarship. If you’re awarded the scholarship, we’ll send an award letter to the email address you list on your application.
If you receive a scholarship, the funds will be sent directly to you to use for the current academic year. To receive future scholarships, you’ll need to reapply each academic year.